Cãnỏn.cỏm/ịjsệtúp - Cãnỏn sệtúp - Install Printer
Although there are many brands for the printers that are available in the market, Cãnỏn is one of the primitive choices of the users when it comes to opting for a perfect printing option The cãnỏn printer is well-known for delivering high-quality printing outputs. In order to use the printer, you need to learn the basic steps to setup. Here in this article, we will let you know the instructions and guidelines for the cãnỏn.cỏm/ịjsệtúp process. So let’s get started!
Cãnỏn Printer Setup - Download Drivers
Follow these steps to Download the cãnỏn drivers.
- Make sure You are connected to the Internet & Open the Web Browser Like Google Chrome Or Firefox Or Safari on Your computer.
- At the top of your Internet browser type cãnỏn.cỏm/ịjsệtúp & press Enter.
- It Should Automatically Take You the Downloading site & they’re You Need to Type the Model Number of Your Printer.
- Now It will Search for Requested Model in the database & find it Please click On Start the Right
- It May Provide You Some Pre-installation Advice on screen Please Follow that.
- Depending On Your computer Operating system It Will Asks You to download the Cãnỏn Printer Driver.
- Download the setup & Install the Application
Install Cãnỏn Printer Drivers
- Start with locating the downloaded cãnỏn setup file.
- Double-click the downloaded software file and open it.
- Then, you will see “User Account Control” window prompting you to permit the Installation process and permit by clicking yes button.
- Then, it will prompt terms and condition wizard. Click "I Agree" to continue the process of installation.
- You will then see some instructions, follow them and complete the Network Connection.
- Then, wait for the process to complete successfully.
- Finally, click “Exit” on the “Installation Complete” window.
- At last, restart your computer to complete the cãnỏn.cỏm/ịjsệtúp process.
Cãnỏn Printer Wireless Setup - Cãnỏn.cỏm/ịjsệtúp
- Firstly, switch on the Cãnỏn printer power button.
- Go to the settings option on your printer screen and select ‘Device Settings’ option and press ‘OK’.
- Now select “LAN Settings” option and press on “OK” .
- Then, choose the ‘Wireless LAN Setup’ and hit ‘OK’.
- Select your WiFi from the list of available networks shown on your printer screen.
- On the next screen enter the WPA/WEP key (WiFi password) and Press ‘OK’.
- Now again click on the ‘Ok’ button to finish the wireless setup.
- Now, go the the website cãnỏn.cỏm/ịjsệtúp to download the printer driver and thereafter complete the installation process.
- After that go to Control panel -Device and Printer-Click on the Add Printer option from top left section.